IgG Plus 42g – 1 Month Supply
IgG Plus 1 Month Supply (42g/1.4oz bag) is a powder form of serum-derived immunoglobulin concentrate. Due to its higher immunoglobulin concentration (>50%) than our original Extreme Immunity powder, IgG Plus is an even better natural source of IgG for use in digestive health, immune support and sports nutrition products.
As a unique alternative to Colostrum products, IgG Plus contains no lactose and is free of milk proteins, such as casein and β-lactoglobulin, which can be poorly tolerated by some people. It contains very low levels of saturated fat.
Features & Benefits of IgG Plus®
• Helps restore a healthy immune system that has been compromised by external stresses
• A source of key peptides that may support health and recovery from intensive exercise sessions
• Provides important immunoglobulins and other proteins to avoid immune-depressive effects of strenuous and prolonged exercise
• Safety and immune benefits documented in human clinical trials
• Sourced from all natural and high-quality materials
• Proprietary process that preserves the quality of active immunoglobulins and other proteins
• Non-allergenic protein source
10 in stock
IgG Plus is manufactured from non-GMO ingredients at a FDA-inspected facility and in accordance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). IgG Plus has been recognized as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) by the US FDA.
• Extreme Immunity’s new protein powder with more immunoglobulin
• For use in digestive health, immune support and sports nutrition
• Higher concentration (45%) of immunoglobulin than our original powder
• Natural source of protein and immunoglobulin
• Lactose-free alternative to Colostrum
• Manufactured from non-GMO ingredients at a FDA-inspected facility and in accordance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
DIRECTIONS: As a daily immune support and digestive health, add 1 scoop (1.4 grams) to 4-10 ounce flavored water, milk, juice, shake or smoothie.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.